Feature Release, January 2021
We have released three new features in the Aquila:
- Batch Update Comment Status
This feature allows commenters to change the status of multiple comments at one time.
This feature allows users to call-out their colleagues within an internal discussion. Users that were “@mentioned” will receive an email notification alerting them to the related comment.
- Responses Complete
This feature allows participating companies (e.g. Shipyards) to indicate that they have completed their review and/or finished adding responses to a revision’s comments.
See the following quick tips on how to use these new features. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Batch Update Comment Status
If you have a number of comments that require a change to the same status you can now batch update their comment status.
- Click on the first comment. The comment should now be highlighted yellow.
- While holding down the control or command key, click on additional comments. All selected comments will appear in yellow.
- As you select additional comments, the Batch Update pane on the right will appear and list the comments you’ve selected.
- In the Batch Update pane, select the required Comment status and click Save.
How to @mention a Colleague
When you need to alert a colleague to a specific comment, you can do so now by using the @mention feature.
- In the Internal Discussion for a comment, type the @ symbol followed by the first few letters of your colleagues name.
- Select the name of your colleague from the shortlist and finish adding your message then click Post.
- An email notification with a link to the comment will be sent to your colleague.
How to Indicate Comment Responses are Complete
When comment responders have finished reviewing and replying to comments for a particular revision, they can now send an email notification to the approving company.
- When you are finished reviewing and replying to the comments of a revision, click on the Action menu and select Response complete.
An email notification with a link to the drawing/plan will be sent to the approving company.