Create & Manage Projects
Feature Release, November 2020
We are releasing a new feature in the Aquila Admin module that allows companies to independently create and manage projects.
As part of the feature, we are also enabling the ability to
- Have more granular control of comment and response times
- Have more than two companies in a channel
- Manage categories across the Plan Approval, NCR and Inspection Modules. (FAT to follow soon!)
See the following quick tips on how to use these new enhancements. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
How to Create a Project
- To create a project, a user with administrator permissions navigates to the Admin module and clicks on Projects, then clicks Create Project.
- Enter in the details of the project
- Now you can manage the Channels, Response Timeframes and Categories
How to Manage Channels
- For Channel Management, click on Add Row. The company of the Administrator will automatically be added as the Approving Company. Then you can add the other Responding Companies. (aka Participant Companies)
How to Manage Response Times
Greater flexibility for Revision and Response times is now available. This enhancement gives you the ability to use business days, set a different response timeframe for revision responses versus comment replies. In addition, you can set different response times for different types of plan documents, or you keep everything the same, the choice is yours.
- From the project page, click on Response Times. From here you can tick Business Days, adjust the revision, response, and urgency times or keep them all the same.
How to Manage Categories
When setting up a new project, a user with administrator permissions can now configure the categories to be used for Plan Approval, NCR and Inspection (FAT will follow shortly!) You can have one set of categories across modules, or customize them as necessary.
- From the project page, click Category Management. Click the Add, Edit or Remove button to manage your project categories.