We are updating the Schedule module and giving it a new look!
We have rebuilt the new UI in a simpler list design. Now, events are laid out in a list view, and schedule data are aligned in columns, so you can scan down the list much easier and faster. Also, we reduced the amount of colour used in the design so that when it is applied it stands out more. Overall, we believe these changes give Schedule a much better, cleaner design.
Polishes and Ongoing Updates
We have also been working on a number of smaller changes to improve the user experience:
- Adjusted breadcrumb alignment in all pages
- Removed all icons from the tabs in the top nav; since most of them did not have to begin with. We rather just have text label than a potentially confusing icon to represent each module
- Fixed a bug where the clear X icon wraps sometimes and go outside of the input in search
- Updated Export button in a few places so they are dropdowns and are consistent with the rest of the system. Also updated some labels to indicate if the export is Excel or PDF
- Updated pagination to use chevron style icons instead of arrows. Also changed << and >> to double chevron.
- (Document / FAT / Inspection) Updated the left Vessel column UI so they’re consistent, also fixed a line wrap issue when vessel name is too long
- (Document / Inspection ) Fixed an issue in the left Vessel column that Overview wasn’t selected by default.
- (Document) Removed the extra blank space above search / filter
- (Plan / NCR / FAT) Fixed a bug in Activity Log where the last log item have extra line that exceeds the section
- (NCR) Added a required indicator to Deviation From field
- (Inspection) Fixed a bug when status button is selected, background colour not showing up
There should be no down time to the system. As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Aquila Team, Stage 3 Systems
Please sign in to leave a comment.