1. Enter your comments during the drawing review. The status will remain in DRAFT until comments are officially submitted.
2. When you are ready to submit your comments, click on the Action drop-down menu and then click "Submit Comments to Ship Yard". Only the Drawing Lead (Shipowner Rep in screenshot above), can submit comments. In this case John Smith.
3. Select the person that you will submit the comments to in the "Submit To" drop-down list. This person will be the Ship Yard lead for the drawing. You will also be able to select more recipients from the list or you can enter an email address.
4. Select a Status for the Drawing: AA is Approved (Drawing Fully Compliant). AQ is Approved, subject to Comments (Drawing mostly compliant, but with comments), NA is Not Approved (Drawing mostly non-compliant).
5. Press "Submit" to submit to Ship Yard. An email notification with a pdf attachment of the comments will be sent to the lead and any other recipients specified.